Community Acupuncture Clinic
COMMUNITY ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC @ Peaceful Living Center
with Kendra Lay, AP, LAc, ACN, Dip. OM
Starting Monday, February 24th
Monday 2-6 (last appointment starts at 5:00)
Friday 10-3 (last appointment starts at 2:00)
Treatments are on a sliding scale of $15-$35. A $10 new patient paperwork fee applies on the first visit (one time only).
Community Acupuncture is how acupuncture is delivered in China. In the United States, it began as a movement to make acupuncture more affordable and therefore more accessible to the general public. We believe this is a good thing because acupuncture works best when you can have consistent treatments.
With community acupuncture, the treatment is delivered in a group setting in reclining chairs. You meet with your acupuncturist for a brief intake, then the practitioner will insert the needles and you sit back and relax and let the needles work. Your treatment can last anywhere from 20 minutes to whenever you naturally wake up from your restful treatment!
About Kendra Lay, AP, LAc, ACN, Dip. OM
-Licensed Acupuncture Physician by the Florida Board of Acupuncture
-Nationally Certified in Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine by the NCCAOM (Diplomate of Oriental Medicine)
-Post-Graduate Certification in Applied Clinical Nutrition
Kendra is passionate about restoring balance and health to the lives of her patients. She especially enjoys working with women’s health and gynecology, infertility, menopause syndrome, depression and anxiety among a wide variety of other health concerns. In addition to acupuncture, Kendra also practices herbal medicine and nutritional healing. She holds a postgraduate certificate in Applied Clinical Nutrition from the Texas Chiropractic College.
Contact Kendra: (904) 834-0740 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Kendra Lay and her acupuncture practice: Visit her website
Community Acupuncture Guidelines:
- Please whisper or speak softly in the treatment room.
- Phones must be silenced, turned off, or left in your car.
- Please do not wear cologne, perfume, or strong smelling body products.
- You may listen to music or a meditation on your phone/iPod (with headphones) during your treatment.
- Wear loose clothing that can be pushed or rolled up to expose your legs and arms. Shorts and tank tops are good if the weather allows.
- Don’t come to your treatment feeling very hungry or with a very full stomach.
- We recommend not consuming caffeine before your treatment.
- Please arrive on time.